Payment is accepted in cash, Zelle, or via credit card through the SimplePractice client portal.
- Free 30-minute initial consultation via phone, video, or in-person.
- $150 per 50-minute session, *most common*
- $200 per 90-minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part through out-of-network coverage (see FAQ). Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- How much does my insurance plan cover before meeting my deductible and after meeting my deductible?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.